Monday, January 28, 2013

Mid-Term Exam Reflection

1. My Mid-Term score was 20/25 which is an 80%. An 80% is a "B".
2. The questions I had incorrect were: 6, 12, 14, 16, and 25. The reason I had number 6 incorrect was because i was too quick to answer and didn't go though each answer choice carefully. For number 12 i knew the answer but i didn't carefully read/ didn't repeatedly read the answer choices. For number 14 i was too quick to answer because i should have read the questions until i was confident in my choice. For number 16 i felt like i didn't have enough information to answer or i didn't review/ study that type of question enough. Lastly, for number 25 i didn't see the answer which meant i didn't look though the questions accurately.
3. As a test taker i learned that i need to read though questions carefully. Also, i need to put the answer i feel more confident in vs. second guessing myself. To improve my scores i learned that i need to carefully go through the test and have confidence in myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment