Monday, February 11, 2013

Progressive Exam Reflection

Essential Questions:
Test Corrections/Missed Questions: 
1)Southern states sometimes used a grandfather clause to allow them to
Correct Answer: (C)Keep African Americans from voting while allowing whites to do so.
My Answer: (D)Deny voting rights to African Americans who passed the literacy test.
-I missed question one because the question was confusing for me because there was two good answers but answer (D) was more correct than answer (C).
2)Cities in the late 19th century expanded with the development of all the following except
Correct Answer: (C)Airplanes. 
My Answer: (D)Suspension bridges. 
-I missed question two because i did not carefully read though the answers and was thinking about a different time period.
21)The last states to grant women full suffrage before 1920 were
Correct Answer: (B)Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Michigan. 
My Answer: (A) New York, Michigan, and South Dakota. 
-I missed question 21 because i was too quick to answer and did not double check to ensure that my answer was the correct answer. 

*I learned as a test taker i improve if I'm under less stress and am more relaxed. I could improve by carefully reading the questions. Overall, i believe i did a good job because i tried my best and had confidence. 

Score: 20/23

No comments:

Post a Comment